Kuparr Rose Travel Towel by SKOVA
Fulfilled by our friends at SKOVA
Oversized beach Travel towel for two. Can be used for Beach, pool, travel, and yoga.
Inspired by the indigenous Australian word, kuparr, meaning “burnt earth” the Kuparr Travel Towel embodies the essence of paradise and natural beauty. Red ochre can be found in parts of Western Australia. With beautiful pastel tones of pink, purples, blues the square Kuparr Travel Towel incorporates the idea of ancient Aboriginal dot work. These large beach towels represent both the Australian culture and natural beauty. Look at the fine dot work. What do you see?
- Sand free. Leave the beach at the beach.
- Oversized beach towel for two.
- Ultra absorbent; over 1 liter of water.
- Rapid-drying. Half the time of a regular beach towel.
- Compact when rolled. Fits in your bag.
• A portion of profits donated to Oceana - they're dedicated to preserving the world's oceans
Read the Reviews
See what others are saying about this item