INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, including your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, fax number, payment card information, and any other information that you choose to provide us. If you create an account on our Services, we also collect your log-in information, such as your username and password. We collect this information when you sign up for our Services, contact us, or interact with us in any other manner.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for various purposes, including the following:
- To provide the products or services you request, such as to fulfill orders or otherwise provide our products to you;
- To contact you, including to send marketing materials and to respond to your inquiries;
- For business purposes, such as analytics research, advertising and marketing, payment processing, and operational purposes;
- To maintain, operate, customize, secure, and improve the Services;
- To comply with law enforcement, enforce our terms, and maintain the security of our Services;
- To detect, investigate, or prevent fraud or other harm; or
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURES
We may share the personal information with third parties, including:
- With third parties that provide services on our behalf, such as payment processing and order fulfillment;
- As part of a sale, merger or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- With any affiliates or joint venture partners;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or as otherwise required or requested by law, regulation, or government authority programs, or to protect our rights or the rights or safety of third parties; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
If you opt into text messaging from us, please note that we do not share your text messaging data or consent with any third parties other than our service providers; as part of a sale, merger, or acquisition, or other sale of assets; or as required by law.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without restriction.
The Site may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other Site visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers ”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
You may visit the DAA Webchoices tool at www.aboutads.info to learn more about this type of advertising and how to opt out of this advertising on websites by companies participating in the DAA self-regulatory program.
If you delete your cookies or use a different browser or device, you may need to renew your opt-out choices exercised through the DAA Webchoices tool. Note that electing to opt out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests.
We may work with third parties that collect data about your use of our Sites and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. ESC uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of our Sites and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND TOOLS
The Services may provide links to third-party websites or apps, including social media pages. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this privacy notice. You should review the privacy notices of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices.
The Services may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the websites, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
To update your contact information or change your communication preferences, including to stop email, telephonic, or mail communications from us, you can update your preferences by accessing “My Account” under “My Profile” or by contacting us through the methods provided in our Contact Us form. You may also unsubscribe from our email marketing communications by using the link provided in any marketing email that we send you. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you, such as order confirmations.
For choices with respect to third-party interest-based advertising activities, please see the “Digital Advertising & Analytics” section above.
If our information practices change, we will post these changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.