We collaborated with artist Andrea Cesares on this celebratory design for the final season of The Ellen Degeneres Show. Andrea Caceres is an illustrator from Venezuela who currently lives in New York City. A visual designer and content creator, Andrea has created dog and non-dog images alike. Her work has appeared on products, textiles, marketing, branding, and packaging for companies including Microsoft, Snapchat, JCrew, The Farmer’s Dog, and BE KIND. by Ellen! Andrea is already well-known for her dog illustrations and projects, and her 365-day “a dog a day keeps the stress away” on social media. Her dream is to find her art in books for young readers. Her debut picture book, MY DOG JUST SPEAKS SPANISH, is forthcoming with Candlewick in 2023.
This item is a final sale.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
• Blank product components sourced from China
All ellenshop.com merchandise is FINAL SALE and is not eligible for a return, refund or exchange.
We encourage our customers to refer to our size charts available in the product page or to contact customer service if you have any questions prior to placing your order.
However, our goal is your complete satisfaction, so if your item has arrived damaged or defective, please contact customer service at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order and they will be able to assist you.
Read the Reviews
See what others are saying about this item