Classic Cotton Wrap Scarf by SLATE + SALT
Fulfilled by our friends at SLATE + SALT
These vibrant, oversized scarves are traditionally hand-loomed from pure Ethiopian cotton. They are lightweight, but long and can be worn many ways. Finished with an eyelash fringe edge.
- Material: 100% Cotton dyed using low-impact, AZO-free, REACH certified reactive dyes.
- Measurements: L 80" x W 26"
- Handmade with love in Ethiopia
- Care: Machine wash in cold water, hang dry and iron. Do not bleach.
- As with all handwoven textiles, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one-of-a-kind.
Sabahar strives to create respectful, ethical and sustainable work opportunities for artisans in Ethiopia and showcase the talents of their weavers to the world. Inspired by the ancient weaving traditions of Ethiopia, they create exquisite textiles using natural fibers. The beauty of handspun thread is a rare commodity in our quickly changing world of mechanized textile factories.
Read the Reviews
See what others are saying about this item