We collaborated with artist Andrea Cesares on this celebratory design for the final season of The Ellen Degeneres Show. Andrea Caceres is an illustrator from Venezuela who currently lives in New York City. A visual designer and content creator, Andrea has created dog and non-dog images alike. Her work has appeared on products, textiles, marketing, branding, and packaging for companies including Microsoft, Snapchat, JCrew, The Farmer’s Dog, and BE KIND. by Ellen! Andrea is already well-known for her dog illustrations and projects, and her 365-day “a dog a day keeps the stress away” on social media. Her dream is to find her art in books for young readers. Her debut picture book, MY DOG JUST SPEAKS SPANISH, is forthcoming with Candlewick in 2023.
This item is a final sale.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from Vietnam
Read the Reviews
See what others are saying about this item